Do you have an analytical mind and can find creative ways to deliver data? At Adcash, we rely on data to guide our decisions and strategy, so we're looking for a Data Engineer responsible for designing solutions for the extraction, manipulation, modelling, and productization of large data sets. This position is more than building and operating pipelines and running queries. We need your creativity and innovative ideas on how to speed up our deliveries and increase our value. In return, we give you the autonomy to turn your ideas into reality.
- Build and improve scalable and high-performing infrastructure to turn raw data into business insights and extract and manipulate terabyte-scale data sets.
- Implement complex analytical projects focusing on analyzing, modelling, and visualizing data.
- Follow and improve our development processes, codebase, and product areas.
- Adopt industry best practices and technologies in our products.
- Communicate and collaborate clearly and efficiently with the team and relevant stakeholders.
We'd like to meet someone with:
- Strong knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- Hands-on experience building scalable distributed systems.
- Data manipulation and machine learning experience.
- Working knowledge of UNIX / Linux based environments.
- Experience with SQL.
- Strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills.
What would be a plus:
- Knowledge of regression, classification, and model optimization
- Familiarity with real-time bidding systems and recommender systems
- History in operating efficiently with large datasets
- Experience with a remote work environment
In the first week, expect to:
- Meet with the team and key stakeholders to begin your onboarding.
- Set up your dev environment and become familiar with our tech stack.
In the first month, expect to:
- Have a good understanding of our business and where our team fits into it.
- Implement your first Pull Request and have it deployed to production.
- Learn about the general architecture and tech that powers Adcash.
- Develop a deeper understanding of our technology, processes and product pipeline.
In the first quarter, expect to:
- Have strong knowledge of all business activities your team drives.
- Actively participate in software planning, development, and maintenance.
- Feel ready to propose and implement improvements to our processes and codebase.
- Deliver value in a regular and predictable cadence.
- Get comfortable in your daily work within your team.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Lead technical initiatives on our team to completion.
- Contribute to planning and executing multi-sprint initiatives inside your team.
- Consider multiple solutions for complex problems, weigh them and decide on the best course of action.
- Proactively identify technical debt and product areas that require attention or improvements and suggest improvements in our technology stack or codebase.
In the first year, expect to
- Have a detailed understanding of Adcash’s business and processes.
- Participate in multiple initiatives and collaborate effortlessly with team members.
- Determine what your career path looks like at Adcash.
- Give and receive cyclic feedback to and from the team.
The life of an Adcasher includes:
- Friendly team, where you will collaborate and learn
- Access to the latest tech and equipment
- Flexible work conditions and the possibility to work remotely
- Freedom to choose technologies and tools
- Health insurance and sports compensation
- Fun and memorable team events
- Access to online training platforms for further self-development
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007, and we've offices in Tallinn, Barcelona, and Sofia.
Our teams are agile. We keep in mind transparency, scaling, automation, simplicity, and data-driven decisions to make our work impactful. We are customer-centric, and we aim to deliver profitable solutions.
Some figures that show the scale of our operations:
- 90B requests per month
- <100ms response time
- 1000-1500 servers
- 5000-6000 CPU cores to handle the requests
- 17TB of RAM for our data platform
If this matches how you want to work and develop, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV in English.
Don't forget to check out our Instagram account to find out what it's like to be an Adcasher!
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. With advanced in-house optimization technology and over 14 years’ ad tech experience, we provide businesses with digital advertising tools that deliver real results. Our platform enables advertisers to reach global audiences and allows publishers to monetize web traffic with minimal effort.
Loading application form
Already working at Adcash?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.