Are you ready to impact the way the world experiences online advertising? We're looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and responsive Publisher Sales Manager to join our sales team. This role will see you approaching and developing new leads daily, qualifying prospects, leading and closing negotiations, coordinating with other internal departments to onboard your clients smoothly, ensuring their satisfaction, and attending to their needs.
What you will do...
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, identify potential prospects, qualify new opportunities, proactively approach leads, and ensure active follow-ups.
- Manage the acquisition and onboarding of new customers following our customer screening process.
- Maintain regular contact with customers, build key relationships, and update all account records.
- Ensure a smooth handover into production by working closely with the product and tech teams.
- Conduct (post-onboarding) follow-ups to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize the results of the customers.
- Achieve sales forecasts set out and delegated by management.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- 1-4 years of sales experience in digital fields
- A proven track record of (full-cycle) sales experience (see above)
- A demonstrated ability to meet sales targets
- A strong understanding of various ad formats, i.e., display, pop-under, native and interstitial ads
- Successful experience in optimizing products and services based on customer needs
- Multilingual skills. English is a must, any additional language proficiency is a plus
- Great adaptability, flexibility, and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, where building and nurturing relationships are second nature to you!
- Well-honed multitasking and time management expertise. A so-called organizational maestro
The life of an Adcasher includes…
- Friendly team, where you will collaborate and learn
- Use of the latest tech and equipment
- Flexible work conditions and the possibility to work remotely
- A cool pet-friendly office in the city center
- Health and sports compensation
- Fun and memorable team events
- Access to an online training platform for further self-development
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007; we've offices in Tallinn, Barcelona, and Sofia.
We have 10K+ active campaigns worldwide that are shown in 195 countries and reach 200M+ unique internet users daily. There's a high probability you've seen our ads when browsing the web.
Our teams are agile. We keep in mind transparency, scaling, automation, simplicity, and data-driven decisions to make our work impactful. We are customer-centric, and we aim to deliver profitable solutions.
If this matches how you want to work and develop, we'd love to hear from you! Please send us your CV in English.
If you haven't yet heard about our strong community bonds, discover more about the Adcash office life on our Instagram.