Is coding almost like your second nature? We’re looking for an Back-End Developer to join our IT team and help us build the best ad serving products in the business. In this position, your everyday tasks will be about breaking boundaries, pushing the limits of bleeding-edge technology, competing against browser restrictions and finally, time itself.
What you will do…
- Work on ad server, various RTB (real-time bidding) and event handling systems.
- Play a key role in developing ad serving products for our online advertising platform that contains a multitude of projects and systems.
- Мaintain and evolve existing services and products.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Proficiency in PHP or other OOP language
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns, unit testing
- Familiarity with Python or any other scripting language
- The capability of working with Bash scripting
- Understanding of scalable web services and/or applications
- Ability to work with a Linux-based system (Debian, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Experience in working with limited resources (e.g. RAM) and focus on execution time
- Fluent in English
What would be a bonus...
- Practical knowledge of Redis or AeroSpike
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of other object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C or Java)
- Open to use NoSQL Databases and Paradigms
The life of an Adcasher includes…
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment
- A cool working environment in the city center
- Health insurance and sports compensation
- Access to online training platforms for further self-development
- The possibility to work remotely
- Fun and memorable team events
- Working alongside the coolest team you’ll ever meet
Starting salary: from 3000BGN gross
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007 and we’ve offices in Tallinn, Barcelona, and Sofia.
We have 10K+ active campaigns worldwide in 195 countries that reach 200M+ unique internet users every day. There's a high probability you've seen our ads when browsing the web.
Teams apply Scaled Agile Framework methodologies to handle our challenges. We keep in mind transparency, scaling, automation, simplicity and data-driven decisions to make our work impactful. We are customer-centric and we aim to deliver profitable solutions.
If those principles suit the way you want to work and develop, we'd love to hear from you! Please send us your CV in English.
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram account to find out what it's like to be an Adcasher!