Do you keep up with all the latest social media trends, love organizing events and learning on the fly? We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our dynamic marketing department and work on the coolest team event of the year. This is your chance to begin and build a fantastic career in marketing.
Being an intern at Adcash gives you a real insight into working in a fast-paced marketing department. You will experience the full cycle of marketing activities, including events, social media, email marketing, data analysis, and video creation. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
During the internship, you will get support from your mentor to help you learn and develop professionally. Your manager will introduce you to the Adcash team and our work culture and onboard you to our office activities.
This is a paid internship with a competitive salary package, including Adcashers' perks.
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2023, and the internship will last a minimum of three months, starting from May 2, 2023 (there is a possibility to start earlier as well).
What you will do:
- Co-organize end-to-end our infamous Summer day event, one of our employer branding flagship projects.
- Be a part of marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., events, social media, email marketing, and video creation).
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks.
What you will gain:
- New skills and knowledge of various marketing functions and strategies.
- Practical knowledge in team events management.
- A rich and valuable hands-on experience working in one of the most competitive industries.
- Opportunity to work on real stuff, impact our business and team life.
- Be part of a very talented team full of experienced people in business and IT.
To apply, we'd like you to have:
- A solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Know-how of social media channels (e.g., Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Telegram)
- Experience and/or interest in event management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment or a degree in Marketing, Business administration, or similar
As any Adcasher, your internship would give you:
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment
- A cool, pet-friendly working environment in the city center
- Online courses for further self-development
- Fun and memorable team events
- Discounts in various restaurants and shops in Tallinn
- Sport compensation (33€ per month)
This internship is paid 725€ gross per month.
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007; we've offices in Tallinn, Barcelona, and Sofia.
We have 10K+ active campaigns worldwide that are shown in 195 countries and reach 200M+ unique internet users daily. There's a high probability you've seen our ads when browsing the web.
Our teams are agile. We keep in mind transparency, scaling, automation, simplicity, and data-driven decisions to make our work impactful. We are customer-centric, and we aim to deliver profitable solutions.
If this matches how you want to work and develop, we'd love to hear from you! Please send us your CV in English.
If you haven't yet heard about our strong community bonds, discover more about the Adcash office life on our Instagram.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. With advanced in-house optimization technology and over 14 years’ ad tech experience, we provide businesses with digital advertising tools that deliver real results. Our platform enables advertisers to reach global audiences and allows publishers to monetize web traffic with minimal effort.
Loading application form
Already working at Adcash?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.