We're looking for an ambitious Advertiser Manager. Your daily goal is to approach new potential advertisers and agencies accounts using all the tools the company has provided to him/her. The Advertiser Manager is able to prospect and build his/her own profitable portfolio; is responsible for representing Adcash professionally in leading and running negotiation phases no matter what sales process. The Advertiser Manager focuses on customer satisfaction from the first approach until the client is active and stable. The Advertiser Manager has a high-stress tolerance in customer relationship development and is expected to meet his/her monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives.
On top of that, you'll need to have...
- 2 to 3 years of a previous experience within the online advertising environment, digital media, or online marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to make decisions with little or no guidance, to keep information confidential & work in a stressful environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Proven successful negotiation skills
- A strong understanding of various ad formats, i.e. display, pop-under, native and interstitial ads
- Successful experience in optimizing products and services based on customer needs
- Great adaptability, flexibility, and a “can-do” attitude
The life of an Adcasher includes…
- Friendly team, where you will collaborate and learn
- Use of the latest tech and equipment
- Flexible work conditions and the possibility to work remotely
- A cool pet-friendly office in the city center
- Health and sports compensation
- Fun and memorable team events
- Access to an online training platform for further self-development
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007, and we’ve offices in Tallinn, Barcelona, and Sofia.
We have 10K+ active campaigns worldwide shown in 195 countries and reach 200M+ unique internet users daily. There’s a high probability you’ve seen our ads when browsing the web.
Our teams are agile. We keep in mind transparency, scaling, automation, simplicity, and data-driven decisions to make our work impactful. We are customer-centric, and we aim to deliver profitable solutions.
If this matches how you want to work and develop, we'd love to hear from you! Please send us your CV in English and some relevant copywriting examples.
If you haven't yet heard about our strong community bonds, discover more about the Adcash office life on our Instagram.