The Adcash strategy focuses on creating self-service solutions. We already have many pretty cool tools built for our users, but the sky's the limit - we always want to be better. Here's where you come in. We're seeking a Software Engineering Intern to join our team this summer in Tallinn.
It is a unique opportunity to kick off your career as an engineer joining our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative self-service solutions around.
You will be taking on smaller projects or parts of a larger project and collaborating with other engineers and product owners in the team to get input on implementation details and decisions. With more time in this role, you'll understand the why and what behind the feature vs. just the how to get something live. Plus, you will get more independent shipping features.
During the internship, you will get support from your mentor to help you learn and develop professionally. Your manager will introduce you to the Adcash team, our work culture and onboard you to our office activities.
This is a paid internship with a competitive salary package, including Adcashers' perks.
The deadline to apply is May 31st, 2022, and the internship will last a minimum of three months, starting from June 1st, 2022.
What you will do:
- Work on mission-critical back-end services and APIs used by all Adcash products and tools.
- Develop finance tools that connect to banks, payment gateways, cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Collaborate with product owners within a small cross-functional team.
What you will gain:
- a rich and valuable experience by working in one of the most competitive industries.
- an opportunity to improve your technical skills by creating and maintaining multiple microservices and supporting them from a proof of concept until a production-ready state.
- a thorough understanding of all the software development lifecycle steps.
- being part of a very talented international team, full of experienced people in IT and business.
To apply, we'd like you to have:
- self-starter spirit and a collaborative, "can-do" attitude;
- understanding of at least 2 programming languages among Golang, Python, PHP, and Java;
- language-, framework- independent mindset;
- object-oriented programming mindset and application design abilities;
- knowledge of relational databases (MySQL);
- expertise in code versioning with GIT;
- proficiency in English.
As any Adcasher, your internship would give you:
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment
- A cool, pet-friendly working environment in the city center
- Access to online training platforms for further self-development
- Fun and memorable team events
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007, and we've offices in Tallinn, Barcelona, and Sofia. Adcash's mission is to reshape the future of online advertising by making it simple and accessible to every business.
Teams apply Scaled Agile Framework methodologies to handle our challenges. We keep in mind transparency, scaling, automation, simplicity, and data-driven decisions to make our work impactful. We are customer-centric, and we aim to deliver profitable solutions. If those values suit how you want to work and develop, we'd love to hear from you!
Some impressive figures that show the scale of our operations:
- 90B requests per month
- <100ms response time
- 1000-1500 servers
- 5000-6000 CPU cores to handle the requests
- 17TB of RAM for our data platform
Don't forget to check out our Instagram account to find out what it's like to be an Adcasher!