Is your aim to write quality code and push for high standards? We're seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our IT team on an ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative self-service solutions around. You will have opportunities to grow as a developer as well as testing yourself in other fields of IT (DevOps, Big Data or Machine Learning).
What you will do...
- Work on mission-critical customer-facing products that are used worldwide and serve advertisements to millions of people (processing up to 150K events per second in our application layer).
- Collaborate with product owners within a small cross-functional team.
- Write clean, understandable, extendable, and maintainable code.
- Test software to ensure that the code you ship is dependable and predictable.
- Drive your own initiatives.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Self-starter spirit and a collaborative, "can-do" attitude;
- 2+ years of professional experience with PHP (comfortable with at least one framework like Yii2, Laravel, or Symfony) and MVC;
- Strong OOP knowledge and application design abilities;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (MySQL);
- Proficiency in code versioning with GIT Feature Branch Workflow;
- Experience in:
- Unit, integration, and acceptance testing
- NoSQL databases (Redis, ElasticSearch, Apache Druid)
- Web services API integration
What would be a plus...
- Experience with Docker and Jenkins
The life of an Adcasher includes…
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment
- A cool, pet-friendly working environment in the city center
- Health insurance and sports compensation
- Access to online training platforms for further self-development
- The possibility to work remotely
- Fun and memorable team events
- Working alongside with the coolest team you’ll ever meet
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007 and we’ve offices in Tallinn, Barcelona, and Sofia.
Teams apply Scaled Agile Framework methodologies to handle our challenges. We keep in mind transparency, scaling, automation, simplicity and data-driven decisions to make our work impactful. We are customer-centric and we aim to deliver profitable solutions.
Some impressive figures that show the scale of our operations:
- 90B requests per month
- <100ms response time
- 1000-1500 servers
- 5000-6000 CPU cores to handle the requests
- 17TB of RAM for our data platform
If those principles suit the way you want to work and develop then we'd love to hear from you! Please send us your CV in English.
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram account to find out what it's like to be an Adcasher!