Are you excited about accounting and finance, diligent and have an eye for detail? We are looking for an Accountant to cooperate within our Finance team for general accounting operations and prepare the month-end closing of the Group's consolidated results. You will be part of a team of professionals working on maintaining the order and transparency for the Group’s finances. As well as developing and implementing new accounting and finance processes.
What you will do...
- Prepare monthly/yearly financial statements of the Group;
- Support management with cash flow administration;
- Construct annual reports of the Group's companies;
- Oversee tax audits, tax returns, and other reporting for government agencies;
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Handle payments to partners.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Higher education in accounting, finance, or other relevant fields and experience of 3+ years;
- Expertise in general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end closing processes;
- Great understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Keen sense of duty and diligence in delivering tasks in a timely manner;
- Good Estonian and English (organizational) language and communication skills;
- A thirst for knowledge and willingness to take on new challenges.
Life of an Adcasher includes…
- Use of the latest technologies and equipment
- Working in cool pet-friendly offices in the city centre
- Creating your own career path
- Health and sports compensation
- Yearly training budget for self-development
- Remote work possibility
- Fun and memorable team events
- Doing your daily tasks among the coolest team you’ll ever meet
A little bit about Adcash
Adcash is a global online advertising platform. Our team has been rocking the ad tech industry since 2007 and we’ve offices in Tallinn, Barcelona and Sofia.
We have 10K+ active campaigns worldwide that are shown in 196 countries that reach 200M+ unique internet users every day. There’s a high probability you’ve seen our ads when browsing the web.
We're not afraid to move mountains and shake the foundations of the online advertising business in order to create the very best tools for our clients!
Do you wish to join our fun-loving team, full of data-driven innovators and passionate collaborators? We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your resume in English.
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram account to find out more about what it is to be an Adcasher